A Cabinet meeting in May 2018, which was chaired by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, announced that the Investor in UAE can now have 100 percent ownership of their companies in the country along with, the investor visa in UAE for 10 years.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has been the hub of investors attracting billions of investors from all over the world since time immemorial. In the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is one of the most thriving Emirate with its brilliant infrastructure, intense and quick growing horizons, culminating to make it one of the chief business hubs across the world.
- What is the process to obtain an investor visa in the UAE?
For every investor in the UAE it is mandatory to attain an investor’s visa or a partner’s visa to legalize the business. There are five steps to be followed in order to attain an investor visa in the UAE.
- Application for an Investor Visa
- Visa Issuance
- Medical Examination
- Emirates ID Application
- Visa Stamping
- Application for an investor’s visa: we have to fill the detailed Investor Visa application with all the necessary details accurately. There will also be few documents mentioned which should be submitted along with the application and its cost for it.
- Visa Issuance: Once the authority issues the investor visa, the visa shall be sent across in your email for you to travel in the UAE. If the investor is already in the AUE then the application for visa amendment shall be processed in the UAE itself with an extra cost.
- Medical Examination: The investor shall undergo a normal medical test as per the law for further process.
- Emirates ID Application: The Emirates ID in the UAE is one of the most important identification documents which shall also be processed.
- Visa Stamping: Once the above steps are finished we will proceed with the final step to stamp the visa in your passport.
2. What are the documents required to get an investor visa in the UAE?
To obtain an investor visa in the UAE there are few documents to be produced in accordance with the UAE law to for investor visa processing.
|1.||Coloured Passport Copy|
|2.||Passport Size Photograph with white background|
|3.||Memorandum of Association Copy (for LLC)|
|4.||Trade License Copy|
|5.||Partners List (in case of partnership or LLC)|
|6.||Service Agent Contract Copy (in case of Professional Licensed Company)|
|7.||Partnership Contract Copy (in case of Professional Licensed Company)|
|8.||Original Emirates ID of Partner / PRO|
|9.||Immigration Establishment Card Copy|
Once the documents are submitted for the investors visa process there shall be a medical examination and then investor visa stamping process will be initiated.
MNM Global Services provides apt guidance and seamless process in the services we offer. Our Company Incorporation Department engages experienced professional executives who are well versed with the rules and regulations of Company Formation laws in the UAE. For investors our executives shall guide to set us a hassle-free process to set up businesses without any hurdles.